Mylio Photos’ Map view shows your geotagged photos pinned to a map. Many cameras, including most smartphones, can record GPS location data when a photo is captured. Mylio Photos uses that information to automatically create your Map view. If you have photos without GPS data, you can easily add a location to the images so they appear in the Map view.
Mylio Photos offers three Map styles:
- Satellite Hybrid
Change the Map view style
- Click or tap on the Map icon in the left sidebar.
- Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select Map Style, then choose Standard, Satellite Hybrid, or Topographical.
Viewing and Finding Photos in the Map View
- Click or tap on the Map icon in the left sidebar that contain GPS data will automatically appear on the map.
- To zoom:
- Using a touchscreen or a trackpad – Zoom using a pinch-in and pinch-out gesture.
- Using a mouse – Click the plus and minus icons at the bottom of the map to Zoom in and out. You can also use the Zoom slider located in the right sidebar.
- Search for a specific location by clicking on the magnifying glass icon in the top app bar.
- To view a set of pinned photos, click or tap on the thumbnail pin to show the photos in grid view.
In This Chapter:
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.