- Click or tap on the Dashboard icon in the left sidebar.
- Select Devices then click or tap the ADD button at the top of the Devices section then choose Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose Google Drive from the Add a Cloud Service dialog. Select either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files, then click the Continue button.
- Log in to your Google account. Once signed in, click or tap Allow to give Mylio Photos+ access to your Google Account.
- Mylio Photos+ will analyze the Cloud service you choose and recommend a setup based on your Mylio Photos Library size and the available storage for the Cloud service you’re adding. In this example, Mylio Photos+ recommends that Google Drive be set up as a Vault, which will designate Google Drive to keep a complete copy of the Mylio Photos Library.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred sync policy, click or tap the Looks Good button to complete the setup. Google Drive will be added and visible in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.