- Click or tap on the All Photos icon in the left sidebar.
- Click the Batch Tagging icon in the right sidebar.
- Mylio Photos will automatically group photos it thinks are the same person and ask you to confirm.
- If Mylio Photos doesn’t recognize the person you can enter a name in the Who is this? text field at the top of the screen.
- If Mylio Photos recognizes the person a name will be suggested. Compare the name at the top of the screen with the faces below. If they match, click Approve. You can also Reject the match, Ignore the faces, or Skip these faces and come back to them later.
- If some, but not all the faces match the suggested name, you can click on them individually to Approve, Select/add another name, or Reject.
Watch how to tag a batch of images
Thanks for your feedback.