The Mylio Photos+ Sync Panel shows you an overview of each device’s sync status in your Mylio Photos Library.
- On a computer – Click or tap on the arrow at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Sync Panel.
- On a mobile device – Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the Top App Bar to access the More menu and choose Sync Panel.
Sync Panel Overview
- Library/Selection Tabs – Toggle between the Library and Selection tabs to show information about your entire Library or the photos or folder currently selected.
- Devices – Expand this section to view a list of all devices connected to your Mylio Account.
- Device Icon – Each device in the Devices list will show an icon depicting the device type (i.e., Laptop, External Drive, Phone, etc.) Click or tap this icon to access Device Settings for a specific device.
- Device Name – Click on a Device Name to adjust the Sync Policy for a selected Folder on that device.
- Thumbnail Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Thumbnails on your device. Green means that Thumbnails have been successfully synced, yellow means that Thumbnails are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Thumbnails have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Optimized Images Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Optimized Images on your device. Green means that Optimized Images have been successfully synced, yellow means that they are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Optimized Images have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Original Status – The status bar changes color based on the status of the Originals on your device. Green means that Originals have been successfully synced, yellow means that Originals are waiting to sync, and gray means that no Originals have been synced and none are waiting to sync.
- Cached Image(s) – A squiggly line means that this device has cached images that are no longer needed. Learn how to clear the cache.
- Connection Status – Below the name of each device, Mylio Photos+ shows the connection status (e.g., Connected, Offline, Available, as well as the upload and download speed if a sync is in progress).
- Status Icons:
- Syncing Status Icon – The rotating arrow icon indicates that a device is currently syncing images and files.
- Vault Status Icon – The shield badge indicates that a device is designated as a Vault. A green shield means syncing is complete. A gray shield means the Vault device is offline and not syncing.
- Preview Device Status Icon – A circle icon indicates that a device holds Optimized Images and Originals but is not a Vault device. A green circle with a checkmark indicates syncing is complete. A gray circle with a line through it means the device is offline and not currently syncing.
- Number of Media to Sync – A number at the end of a status bar indicates how many files are waiting to sync. This number can include .xmp and other sidecar files.
- Activity – Expand this section to see pending tasks in the Mylio Photos+ queue.
Sync Panel Settings
Click the gear icon to access the Sync Panel settings.
Thanks for your feedback.