In the process of tagging faces, you may end up with multiple tags for a single person. Here are a few examples:
- You have a tag for someone’s nickname and another with their given name.
- You have a tag using someone’s maiden name and another with their married name.
- You have a tag with a name spelled correctly and another misspelled.
- Click or tap on the People icon in the left sidebar.
- Open the container for the incorrectly tagged person, click or tap the hamburger icon in the Right Sidebar to access the Actions menu and choose Select > All.
- Click or tap on the arrow at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel.
- Scroll down to the People section, then click on the person’s face and choose Untag “name” in selected photos.
- Tag the photos with the correct name.
Thanks for your feedback.