Mylio Photos’ Calendar View can be customized in various ways to help ensure your most important photos are front and center.
- Open the LifeCalendar section.
- Adjust the following options:
- Number of event bars to display – Adjust the number of displayed Event Bars on your Calendar. A higher number will show more Events on each Cover Photo but may appear cluttered. A lower number will look cleaner but displays fewer events.
- Hide events longer than – If an Event is longer than the timeframe you specify, it will be hidden from the Calendar view.
- Open the Organization section.
- Photo Prioritization – Mylio Photos automatically picks a featured cover photo for each Year, Month, and Day on your LifeCalendar. Photo Prioritization allows you to modify the criteria that Mylio Photos uses to choose the featured photo.
Thanks for your feedback.