Permanently deleting media can be necessary for a variety of reasons. Here are a few examples:
- A photo or video is no longer needed.
- Photos are blurry or otherwise unrecognizable.
- You have duplicates you wish to dispose of.
To delete a photo or group of photos:
- Select the image(s) you want to delete.
- Right-click on your selection or click/tap on the Actions menu in the right sidebar and select Delete File(s) to permanently delete the file(s) from your Mylio Photos Library and file system.
Thanks for your feedback.