If the GPS data in Mylio Photos for your photo is incorrect, you can adjust it in the Map view or from the grid view using the Map Panel in the right panel.
Editing GPS Data from the Map view:
- Click or tap on the Map icon in the left sidebar.
- Locate the thumbnail pin of images with incorrect GPS data.
- Click/tap and hold or right-click on the pin then choose Edit Location.
- Click/tap and drag to move the pin to the new location. When finished, click the green checkmark to confirm the placement.
Editing GPS Data from the Grid view:
- Select a photo, or series of photos in grid view. (Mylio Photos cannot manipulate GPS data in single-image view).
- Open the Map Panel in the right panel to view the current GPS location for the selected image(s).
- Click on the pin and choose Edit Location.
- Click or tap and drag to move the pin to the new location. When finished, click the green checkmark to confirm the placement.
Watch how to edit GPS data
Thanks for your feedback.