Mylio Photos users can integrate Lightroom Classic into their workflow as an external editor or as a companion to an existing Lightroom Classic Catalog.
Mylio Photos can detect when Lightroom Classic is installed and will automatically install a plugin for quick and easy editing to accommodate both workflows. The first time you use Mylio Photos with Lightroom, you must set up the Mylio Plugin in Lightroom Classic.
Setting up the Mylio Photos Lightroom plugin
- Launch Lightroom Classic.
- From Lightroom’s Library module, expand Publish Services in the left-hand column.
- Next to Mylio, click Set Up.
- In the Plugin Manager, enter Export to Mylio Photos in the Description field and click Save.
- A shared Photostream option will appear in the Mylio Publish Services.
Congratulations! You’re now set up to use Lightroom Classic with Mylio Photos.