Mylio Photos makes gathering and organizing information for your family history and genealogy projects easy. The Family History metadata section puts the most used metadata fields for family historians in one place. These fields use industry-standard tags that can be read by most genealogical and family history websites, making it easy to organize and gather your family’s photos, documents, and more into one place.
Viewing the Family History Metadata Section
- Toggle the switch next to Family History to show or hide the Family History metadata section.
- Click or tap on the arrow at the top of the right sidebar to reveal the right panel and access the Info Panel. The Family History metadata section is located in the Info Panel.
Adding Family History Metadata
- Locate the Family History metadata section in the Info panel, then click the arrow to open the panel if necessary.
- Enter details about your photo, video, or document.
- GPS Coordinates
- Location Shown
- Date Shown
- Event Name – Enter text to describe the event. This field is separate from Events shown in the Mylio Photos’ LifeCalendar.