- Click or tap the plus icon in the top app bar to open the Add Media dialog.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Flickr, log in to your account, and authorize Mylio Photos to access your Flickr account.
- Choose the Flickr Album(s) you wish to import, then click the Select button.
- Review the selected Flickr albums and Destination for your import. Mylio Photos will create a Flickr folder for your media by default, but you can choose an alternate location.
- Click or tap Show Advanced Settings.
- Apply IPTC card on import – When IPTC info is enabled, toggling this switch to the ON position allows you to add creator and copyright information to the metadata of each imported photo.
- File naming – This allows you to rename files as you add them to your Mylio Photos Library. This can help make images easier to find with filters and searches. Click here to learn more about file naming options.
- Folder organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or to change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken. Click here to learn more about folder organization options.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Flickr photos into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.