Setting custom cover photos for People lets you choose your favorite photo to represent a person in the People view.
- Click or tap on the People icon in the left sidebar.
- Open an album for a person and select the image you want to use as the cover photo.
- Open the Actions menu from the right sidebar.
- Next to Set Cover, choose Folder, Album, Event, or People.
- Select People. When you return to the People view, your newly selected photo will represent that person on their album cover.
- Repeat the process as desired to change the Cover Photo(s) for individual collections in People View.
Set a Cover Photo using Flutter
Flutter allows you to quickly see the contents of any collection (People, Folder, Album) by swiping your finger over the container from right to left on touchscreen devices, two-finger swiping from right to left on trackpads, or use your traditional mouse’s scroll wheel while holding the Shift key.
- Click or tap on the People icon in the left sidebar and ocate the person you would like to change the cover for.
- Use Flutter to locate the image you want to use as a cover photo.
- When you stop on an image, a pin icon will appear in the lower left of the photo.
- Click or tap the pin icon to set the photo as the new cover photo.