Mylio Photos is designed for use with a single user per computer. However, there are methods available for those who need to access multiple Mylio Accounts with one computer.
To access multiple Mylio Accounts on macOS or Windows, each Mylio Account will require a new, separate user account on your computer. For example, you could create a user account for work and one for personal use.
- Create an additional user account on your computer
- Windows – go to Settings > Accounts
- macOS – go to System Preferences > Users & Groups
- Log out of your primary computer user account and log in using the secondary account you created in step 1.
- Open Mylio Photos on the secondary computer user account and sign in using an alternate Mylio Account email address and password.