If you’d like to customize the size and quality of your shared photos, click here to learn how to change export and sharing settings.
- Select the photo(s), folder(s), or album(s) you want to share.
- Tap the Share icon in the right sidebar to access the Android share menu. The options listed will include social sharing apps you have installed on your device as well as several options built into the Android operating system.
- Email – Send your photo(s) via email. Click here to learn more about emailing photos.
- Messages – Send your photo(s) via text message.
- Bluetooth – Share your photo(s) over Bluetooth.
- Drive – Save the image(s) to your Google Drive.
- Print – Send your photo(s) to print on a nearby WIFI-enabled printer. Click here to learn more about printing from Mylio Photos.
Thanks for your feedback.