If you see the Sync Errors: There is a problem with your Instagram Connection message, Mylio Photos might not have permission to import your photos from Instagram.
To resolve this, re-initiate the import by taking the following steps:
- Click or tap the Add Media icon in the top app bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Instagram and log in to your account.
- Authorize Mylio Photos to access Media from your Instagram account and click Allow.
- In the Destination Folder field, select the location where you’d like to store your photos.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Instagram photos into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.