Mylio Photos’ Auto-Advance feature enables you to move through a group of photos and add ratings quickly. Auto-Advance waits for you to rate, flag, label, or use face recognition on an image before automatically moving to the next image. Auto-Advance is off by default but can be enabled to work in any Mylio Photos view.
To turn on Auto-Advance:
- Select a photo, or series of photos.
#_Click or tap the tag icon in the right sidebar to open the Rating Bar.
- Toggle the switch next to Auto-Advance to turn it ON.
Mylio Photos allows you to customize what actions trigger Auto-Advance to the next image.
- Select Appearance and scroll to the bottom.
- Under Auto-Advance, toggle the switch next to Rating/Label/Flag in all views to the ON position to advance to the next photo after rating a photo.
- Select OFF, People View, or All Views to advance to the next photo when the last face has been tagged in a photo.