By default, the Mylio Photos+ Photo DeDupe tool scans your entire library and lists all duplicates found. If your list of duplicate files is long, you may work with smaller portions of your library using Quickfilters.
QuickFilters let you select a specific portion of your library to work with. To find duplicate media, you can compare that selection to your Entire Library or Within Results.
- Choose the QuickFilter(s) you’d like to use. In this example, we’ll select a specific Folder.
- Click the disclosure arrow next to By Folder, then navigate to the folder you want to use. Mylio Photos+ will update the list of suspected duplicates to only show results from the selected folder.
- Above the results list, click on the dropdown menu for Scan Scope. This will let you choose where Mylio Photos+ looks for duplicate files.
- Entire Library will look at every piece of media in your Mylio Photos Library to see if there are duplicates of your filtered images.
- Within Results will only scan the filtered selection for duplicate files.