Tap to Sync allows you to easily adjust the Sync Policy for Folders to override the Sync Policy on a specific device. This allows you to customize the quality settings of individual folders for each of your devices. Here are examples of when this might be useful:
- You want to have Original quality images available of all images in your 2023 folder on your Laptop so you can pixel edit on the go with external applications.
- You want to have Optimized Images from the folder called My Amazing Vacation available on your tablet or smartphone so you can share images and post on social media when you’re away from your home network.
- Click or tap on the Folders icon in the left sidebar.
- Click or tap the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu then toggle the Tap to Sync option to the ON position.
- Once Tap to Sync is enabled, each folder in the grid will have a small annotation in the top-right corner.
- Click or tap the annotation to change that folder’s Sync Policy on the device you are currently using.
– Indicates that the selected folder is using the currently selected Device Sync Policy.
– Store all media in the selected folder as Optimized Images on the device you’re currently using.
– Store all media in the selected folder at Original quality on the device you’re currently using.