- Login to your Wasabi account in a browser.
- If you don’t have a Wasabi account, sign up at https://wasabi.com.
- Under Data Access, choose Buckets, then click the button to Create Bucket.
- Set up your Bucket with the following settings:
- Create a Bucket Name.
- Select a Region from the drop-down menu. Make a note of the Bucket Name and URL for your selected region in a safe place (e.g., a notes app or word processing document) for later use, then click NEXT.
- Set Bucket Version and Bucket Logging to the OFF position, then click NEXT.
- Click the Create Bucket button.
- Under Data Access, choose Access Keys, then click the button to Create New Access Key.
- Select Root User, then click Create.
- Click Copy Keys to Clipboard and paste the information into a safe place (e.g., a notes app or word processing document) for later use.
- Click or tap on the Dashboard icon in the left sidebar.
- Select Devices then click or tap the ADD button at the top of the Devices section then choose Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose S3 Compatible Cloud or NAS Storage.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Cloud Drive button.
- Locate the Bucket Name and Region URL address that you copied in step 3.
https://at the beginning of the URL. For example,
/bucketnameto the end of the URL. For example
- Paste the URL with
/bucketnameto the Server Endpoint (URL) field in Mylio Photos.
- Enter the Access Key you copied in step 6 into the Access Key field.
- Enter the Secret Key you copied in step 6 into the Secret Key field.
- Click the Connect button. Once the connection is complete, you’ll see a success message.
- Mylio Photos+ will analyze the Cloud service you choose and recommend a setup based on your Mylio Photos Library size and the available storage of the Cloud service you’re adding. In this example, Mylio Photos+ recommends that Wasabi be set up as a Vault, which will keep a complete copy of the Mylio Photos Library.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred sync policy, click or tap the Looks Good button to complete the setup. Wasabi will be added and visible in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.