A QuickCollection is a saved group of QuickFilters that automatically gather and display specific photos based on your set criteria. For example, you can create a QuickCollection that contains your 5-star images with the SmartTag
Bird, or that contain only your Raw photos photographed with your Canon camera that were captured in the last year.
QuickCollections update dynamically. If you add new photos that meet your criteria, they are automatically added to the QuickCollection. You can create and customize your own QuickCollections or use one of the built-in options in Mylio Photos. QuickCollections can be accessed in all Mylio Photos views and can even be applied to Events (e.g., show only 4 & 5-star photos from the Calendar Event titled “Tropical Vacation”) and used to create custom sync policies (e.g., make all my original-quality images from my 2023 folder available offline on my tablet).
Creating a Custom QuickCollection
- Add the QuickFilters you’d like to use in your QuickCollection. In this example, we’ll create a QuickCollection with every Raw photo in the Mylio Photos Library captured with a Canon camera.
- Under By File, click the disclosure arrow next to By File Type, then click the disclosure arrow next to Photos and pin RAW.
- Under By Camera & Lenses, click the disclosure arrow next to By Camera, then pin Canon.
- Click or tap the QuickCollection icon and choose Save as New QuickCollection.
- Enter a name for your QuickCollection then click or tap the Save button.
Viewing a QuickCollection
- Click or tap the QuickCollection icon and choose the QuickCollection you want to view.
- When you’re done, click the X icon in the QuickFilters title bar to clear all filters.
Managing Your Custom QuickCollections
- Click or tap the QuickCollection icon and choose Manage QuickCollections.
- Click the pencil icon to rename a custom QuickCollection.
- Click the trashcan icon to delete a custom QuickCollection.