Adding a NAS (network-attached storage) as a Vault is a simple way to protect and back up your photos.
To add a NAS as a Vault:
- Open Mylio Photos and ensure that the NAS is connected to your computer.
- Go to the Dashboard view, select Devices then click the ADD button at the top of the Devices section.
- Select NAS from the Add Device dialog.
- Review the “Things to Know” dialog, then click the Add NAS button.
- A Windows Explorer or macOS Finder window will open, navigate to the NAS folder where you would like to store your Mylio Photos Library, then click Open
- Your NAS will be added as a new Device in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.