Adding a Title and Caption to your images is a great way to preserve details about an image. The Title and Caption fields are also searchable, which makes it easy to find a specific image at a later date. Here are a couple examples:
- A travel photographer might add a Title with the name of a monument and a Caption with a few historical facts.
- A family historian or genealogist might add a Title indicating “Grandma & Grandpa’s Wedding Day” with a Caption containing a story about the event that has been passed down through generations.
To add a Title and Caption to a photograph:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and scroll down to the Title and Caption this photo fields.
- Enter a descriptive Title and Caption for your photo.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Lynn wrote: Jan 12, 2023
Ha. I thought this didn't work on my Tablet. However, today I read a Mylio post from Daniel Cox. He explains that after you select the photos you want to caption, and write in your information, you click on one of the photos to set that caption on all the photos. I had not done that last click. Now, it works. Yea. Thanks.
Angela Andrieux wrote: Sep 5, 2022
Hi Lynn - Yes! Select the images you'd like to add a title and caption to in the Grid view, then enter the desired Title/Caption. This will add the info to all selected images.
Lynn Osterman wrote: Sep 4, 2022
Can you add title and caption to a group of photo at the same time?