- Go to the Dashboard view, select Devices then click the ADD button at the top of the Devices section.
- Select Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose Amazon Drive from the Add a Cloud Service dialog.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Amazon Drive button.
- Log in to your Amazon account. Once you’re signed in, Mylio Photos will display Amazon Drive in the Devices section of your Dashboard as a Vault.
!NOTE: Amazon Drive provides free cloud storage of up to 5 GB to all Prime subscribers. While Prime subscribers can store unlimited photos for free, there are two important caveats that can make data quickly exceed Amazon Drive’s free storage limit. 1) if you choose to upload encrypted photos, Amazon Drive will see those as non-photo files, thus they will count against your free-storage limit. 2) if your Mylio Photos Library also includes videos, PSD (Photoshop) files, or documents, be aware that those also count against your free-storage limit. Once the 5 GB free-storage limit has been met, Amazon will stop syncing all files unless you subscribe to an additional, paid storage plan.
!NOTE: Files larger than 2GB can cause a timeout error with Amazon Drive and may be unable to upload or sync. We recommended that users protect very large files (more than 2GB) to an external hard drive or other device designated as a Vault.
Post your comment on this topic.