Adding an external drive as a Vault is an effortless way to protect your photos. Vaults can be any device that has enough available storage space to hold your entire photo library.
Once a Vault has been designated, your entire Mylio Photos Library, including any new photos, will automatically be saved to this drive when it is available. If the drive is unavailable or disconnected, Mylio Photos will update it the next time it is connected.
To add an external drive as a Vault:
- Open Mylio Photos and ensure the external drive is connected to your computer.
- Go to the Dashboard view, select Devices then click the ADD button at the top of the Devices section.
- Select External drive from the Add Device dialog.
- Select the external drive from the list that you wish to designate as a Vault and click the Next button.
- Your external drive will be added as a new Device in the Devices section of the Dashboard.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.