- Go to the Dashboard view, select Devices then click the ADD button at the top of the Devices section.
- Select Cloud Service from the Add Device dialog.
- Choose Google Drive from the Add a Cloud Service dialog.
- Choose either Encrypt my files or Don’t encrypt my files. Then click the Add Google Drive button.
- Log in to your Google account. Once you’re signed in, Mylio Photos will display Google Drive in the Devices section of your Dashboard as a Vault.
Watch how to Add Google Drive
Thanks for your feedback.