If your photos do not have GPS data from your camera, you can add a location or GPS coordinates in Mylio Photos. To find photos without GPS data, go to the Map View and click View Untagged in the bottom left corner of the map.
Adding GPS Data from the Grid View:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo, or series of photos in grid view.
- Open the Map Panel in the Details Panel.
- Click and drag to move the map to the general location for the photos or type in a specific location in the search bar at the top of the map. Zoom in to choose a more precise location.
- Drag and drop the selected photo(s) onto the Map tab. Once the pin has been dropped, you can adjust the placement if necessary.
- When you’re happy with the placement, click the green checkmark on the thumbnail pin to confirm. To cancel placement, click the red X.