To add or edit metadata when importing:
- Add metadata including IPTC Creator information, change file names, organize images into folders, and add keywords.
- Apply IPTC card on Import – Automatically add copyright information to files as they are imported. Click here to learn more about adding copyright information to your photos.
- File Naming – Automatically adjust the name of your files as they are imported. Choose from several built-in presets or create a custom file name.
- Folder organization – Add your images to your existing folder structure, or create a new structure to keep media organized.
- Keywords – Automatically apply new keywords to all imported photos. Keywords are a useful way to search for types of images or subject matter in a photo library.
Thanks for your feedback.