Phones and tablets offer similar export options to those on a computer, but they need to be configured before initiating an export.
- Open Mylio Photos, access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select Export & Sharing.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type
- JPEG – useful for web and multimedia applications
- PNG – higher quality, web-friendly file format
- TIFF – perfect for printing or image archival
- Unmodified Original – a copy of your unedited original file
- Small – reduced in pixel dimensions or for quick sharing
- Medium – good for screen use
- Large – a high-quality image that’s useful for sharing or repurposing
- Maximum Available – the highest quality available depending on the sync settings for your device
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Camera EXIF – information about the camera and lens used to create a photo
- Caption and Keywords – details about a photo such as title and keywords
- Ratings – the star ratings of an image
- Copyright – information about the creator of a photo
- IPTC – expanded details about a photo
- People – information about who appears in a photo
- Places – GPS information about a photo
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF to add a visible overlay on top of the image to indicate the creator or status for the image.
- File Type
- Once you’ve finished configuring your settings you can close the menu. Your chosen settings will be applied to your next export.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.