Phones and tablets offer similar export options to those on a computer, but they need to be configured before initiating an export.
- Open Mylio Photos, access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select Export & Sharing.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type
- JPEG – useful for web and multimedia applications
- PNG – higher quality, web-friendly file format
- TIFF – perfect for printing or image archival
- Unmodified Original – a copy of your unedited original file
- Small – reduced in pixel dimensions or for quick sharing
- Medium – good for screen use
- Large – a high-quality image that’s useful for sharing or repurposing
- Maximum Available – the highest quality available depending on the sync settings for your device
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Camera EXIF – information about the camera and lens used to create a photo
- Caption and Keywords – details about a photo such as title and keywords
- Ratings – the star ratings of an image
- Copyright – information about the creator of a photo
- IPTC – expanded details about a photo
- People – information about who appears in a photo
- Places – GPS information about a photo
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF to add a visible overlay on top of the image to indicate the creator or status for the image.
- File Type
- Once you’ve finished configuring your settings you can close the menu. Your chosen settings will be applied to your next export.
Thanks for your feedback.