The Mylio Clipboard is a convenient tool that allows you to temporarily store photos when moving them between Folders, Albums, and other views.
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Album View.
- Click the + icon in the Quick Actions Bar to add a new Album.
- Add an Album Name and click Create.
- Select the image(s) you want to add from any view.
- Open the Actions Menu in the Quick Actions Bar and select Add to Mylio Clipboard.
- Return to the Album View and drag the image(s) from the Mylio Clipboard to your Album(s).
- When you’re finished, click the Clear button the Mylio Clipboard. (Clearing the Mylio Clipboard does not duplicate, move, or delete your Original photos.)
Watch how to create and populate an Album with the Mylio Clipboard
Thanks for your feedback.