There may be times you need to completely remove location data for a photo or set of photos. Mylio Photos lets you remove GPS data from the Map view or from the grid view using the Map Panel in the Details Panel.
Deleting GPS Data from the Map view:
- Open Mylio Photos and go to the Map view.
- Locate the thumbnail pin of images with incorrect GPS data.
- Click/tap and hold or right-click on the pin then choose Remove GPS from Selected Media.
Deleting GPS Data from the Grid view:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo, or series of photos in grid view. (Mylio cannot manipulate GPS data in single-image view)
- Open the Map Panel in the Details Panel to view the current GPS location for the selected image(s).
- Click on the thumbnail pin and choose Remove GPS from Selected Media.