The #1 reason to edit a photo is to make it look its best. Whether you’re capturing images of your kids, recording moments of a spectacular vacation, or restoring old family photos, editing can help make your images look amazing.
Mylio Photos contains essential editing tools that work equally well on your computer and mobile devices. It also offers the ability to connect with other editing tools you might desire to use such as Adobe Lightroom Classic, Affinity Photo, and many others. Click here to learn more about working with external editing applications.
- Requirements for Editing
- Editing With Mylio Photos Is Nondestructive
- Fixing Composition Problems
- Auto-Enhance Photos
- Working with Edit Presets
- Fixing Tone Problems
- Fixing Color Problems
- Creating a Black-and-White Photo
- Controlling Details
- Fixing Red Eye
- Using Brushes for Advanced Control
- Applying Edits to a Group of Images
- Editing with an External Editor
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.