Exporting your slideshow as a video is a great way to share your photos with a wider audience. Video slideshows can be emailed, shared to social media, and even posted on popular video-sharing platforms.
- Open Mylio Photos and Create an Album of images for your slideshow, then double-click on the Album to view the images.
- Access the More menu in the Navigation Bar.
- Under Sort by, choose Manual. This will allow you to manually rearrange your photos in the album.
- Select all photos in the Album, click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and choose Export as Video.
- Choose from the following settings:
- Resolution – Choose between 640×480, 1280×720, or 1920×1080 pixels. The largest size is considered high definition and will work well on tablets, computers, and video sharing sites.
- Sort – Sort by Name, Date, Custom or None. Choose None if you manually sorted your slideshow images in your Album.
- Overlays – Add an optional text overlay to your slideshow with the capture Date, Title, Copyright, and Caption for your photos.
- Music File – Attach an audio file as a soundtrack for your slideshow.
- Use Music Duration – When ON, the timing of the slideshow will automatically adjust to the length of the audio soundtrack.
- Display – This slider lets you choose how long to display a photo before moving to the next one.
- Transition – Choose from Crossfade or Push to animate the transition or choose None for no animation.
- Duration – This slider lets you speed up or slow down the transition between photos.
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your Video Slideshow on your hard drive, then click Save.
Watch how to export a slideshow as a video
Thanks for your feedback.