- Select the photo(s) you wish to export, click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar and choose Export.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type
- JPEG – useful for web and multimedia applications
- PNG – higher quality, web-friendly file format
- TIFF – perfect for printing or image archival
- Small – reduced in pixel dimensions or for quick sharing
- Medium – good for screen use
- Large – a high-quality image that’s useful for sharing or repurposing
- Original – matches the original dimensions of the source image
- Custom – choose a custom dimension in pixels
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Camera EXIF – information about the camera and lens used to create a photo
- Caption and Keywords – details about a photo such as title and keywords
- Ratings – the star ratings of an image.
- Copyright – information about the creator of a photo
- IPTC – expanded details about a photo
- People – information about who appears in a photo
- Places – GPS information about a photo
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF to add a visible overlay on top of the image to indicate the creator or status for the image.
- File Type
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your exported file(s) on your hard drive, then click Save.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.