- Open Mylio Photos on a computer or tablet with access to all Originals.
- Go to the Dashboard View and select Actions, or open the Organize menu in the top menu bar.
- Click on Find Duplicates.
- In the Find Duplicates screen, you’ll see a list of all files with one or more duplicates. Scroll through the list and review the differences between duplicate files. Click here for more information on reviewing duplicate sets.
- Check the box for the duplicate file(s) you wish to move or delete or use Auto-Check to have Mylio Photos automatically detect the best files and mark the remaining files for removal or deletion.
- When you’ve finished reviewing the files, click the Delete Checked or Move Checked button.
Thanks for your feedback.