On-camera flash is a convenient tool but using it can often result in red eyes on human subjects. Mylio Photos’ Red Eye Removal feature makes it easy to correct this common problem.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Zoom in on the subject so that their eyes are clearly visible.
- Click the Red Eye Removal, or eye, icon at the top of the Edit Panel. When you move your cursor to the photo, it will become a circle within a circle, resembling an eye.
- Move your cursor over any red-eye in the photo, position the center circle over the pupil (the black portion in the middle of an eyeball), then click to add Red Eye Removal.
- Adjust the results using the Sensitivity and Radius sliders at the bottom of the screen.
- Sensitivity increases the overall effect of the Red Eye Removal. Move the slider to the right to make the effect stronger, and to the left to reduce the effect.
- Radius adjusts the size of the affected eye. Move the slider to the right to increase the size and to the left to decrease the size.
- If necessary, repeat steps 4-5 on any eyes in the image that still show some red.
- To remove a single instance of Red Eye Removal, click on the eye selection, then click Delete at the bottom of the screen or on your keyboard.
- To start over, click Reset at the left bottom of the screen. This will remove all Red Eye selections.
- When you’re satisfied with the results, click Done at the bottom of the screen to return to the main Edit Panel.
Thanks for your feedback.