Importing photos from Flickr is a quick and easy way to populate your Mylio Photos Library with some of your favorite photos.
To import Flickr photos:
- Open Mylio Photos and click the Add Media icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Select Add media from an online service.
- Select Flickr, log in to your account and authorize Mylio Photos to access your Flickr account.
- Choose the Flickr Album(s) you wish to import, then click the Select button.
- In the Destination Folder field, select the location where you’d like to store your photos. We recommend creating a “Flickr Photos” folder in your Mylio Library Folder.
- Expand the Show Advanced Settings and make any necessary adjustments to the settings.
- File Naming – This allows you to rename files as you add them to your Mylio Photos Library. This can be helpful in making images easier to find with filters and search. Click here to learn more about file naming options.
- Folder Organization – This setting enables you to keep your folder organized “as is” or to change it to further organize the images in the folder by the date they were taken. Click here to learn more about folder organization options.
- Click Copy Now to download and import your Flickr photos into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.