Adding files without moving them tells Mylio Photos to catalog the images and files from their current location. Linked Folders preserve your existing file structure and are a good option for users who have an established folder system and prefer to keep it as is.
To add photos and videos without moving them:
- Open Mylio Photos on a computer and click or tap the Add Media icon in the Navigation Bar.
- Select Add media accessible from this device.
- A Windows Explorer or macOS Finder window will open. Navigate to the folder you wish to add, then click Open.
- Select Link them in the How do you want to get these photos into Mylio? dialog.
- Confirm the folder you want to link, then click or tap the Link Now button.
- Click or tap on the Activities icon in the Navigation Bar to check the progress.
- When Mylio Photos has finished adding your linked folder, you’ll get a notification that the process is complete. You can view your notifications by clicking on the Notifications icon in the Navigation Bar.