Unregistering a device from Mylio Photos will remove the device from your account and stop Mylio Photos from syncing media with that device. This can be done from the Dashboard in Mylio Photos or in a browser from your Mylio Account.
Remove a Device From the Mylio Photos Dashboard
- Go to the Dashboard view on a computer and select Devices.
- In the Devices section, select the device you wish to remove and click the Unregister Device button in the device settings. You may need to confirm the change by entering your Mylio Account password.
Remove a Device From Your Mylio Account in a Browser
- Open a browser, go to account.mylio.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Devices link in the top menu bar.
- Click the red X to the right of the device you would like to remove from your Mylio Account.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to remove the device and type in your Mylio Password.
Thanks for your feedback.