There are several reasons why an image might need to be rotated. Maybe the image is displayed horizontally and should be vertical, or the camera wasn’t level when the image was captured. Luckily, rotating and straightening images is easy with Mylio Photos.
Rotate Image 90 Degrees
If an image is imported horizontally and it should be vertical (or vice versa), you can quickly rotate the image by 90 degrees to change the orientation.
- Select an image that needs to be rotated.
- Click the Rotate icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
Manually Straighten a Photo
If your image is crooked, you can easily rotate the image manually to correct it.
- Open an image in Single Photo View that needs to be straightened.
- Open the Crop tool from the Details Panel.
- Use the slider at the bottom to rotate and straighten the photo.
- When you’re happy with the results, press Enter on your keyboard or select Done at the bottom of Mylio Photos.
Watch how to rotate a photo
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.