- Select the photo you wish to share in the Mylio Photos Community, click the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar, and choose Export.
- Choose the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG
- Resolution – Medium
- Quality – Medium
- Adjust the Metadata settings and toggle the switch to apply a Watermark if desired.
- Click the Export button, choose where you want to save your exported file(s) on your hard drive, then click Save.
Post Your Photo to the Mylio Photos Community
- Go to community.mylio.com in your browser and log in.
- Click on Groups in the left sidebar.
- Click the View Group button on the group that best fits the genre of your photo.
- If this is your first visit to the Group, click the Join Group button.
- Click the + button at the top of the feed and select Quick Post.
- In the Share Your Thoughts field, enter some information about your photograph.
- Click the Video, Photo, File icon and locate the photo you want to share on your hard drive.
- When you’re finished, click the Post button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.