Messages on macOS allows you to send text messages to users with an iCloud account or to wireless phone users if you have an iPhone associated with your iCloud account. It’s easy to share any image(s) from your Mylio Photos Library via Messages.
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Click the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and choose Messages.
- Choose from the following settings:
- File Type – JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or Unmodified Original
- Resolution – Small, Medium, Large, or Maximum available
- Quality – Low, Medium, High, or Maximum
- Metadata – Camera EXIF, Caption and Keywords, Ratings, Copyright, IPTC, People, and Places
- Apply Watermark – ON or OFF
- Click the Create Message button to launch the Messages app. Enter the name or phone number of the recipient and click Send.
Thanks for your feedback.