To change the default photo-quality setting for a device:
- Open Mylio Photos, select the Dashboard view, and choose Devices.
- Click or tap on a Device Card to open the Device Settings, then select Device Quality.
- Choose a Device Quality setting: Auto Optimized or Vault.
- Adjust settings for documents and videos if desired.
- Keep documents/videos smaller than – Because Mylio Photos does not make Smart Preview versions of videos or documents, you may want to limit the amount of storage your Original video and document files can use. Use the slider to set specific file size limits or select All or None.
- Once you’ve adjusted your settings, click the Apply Changes button.
Watch how to adjust simple quality settings
Thanks for your feedback.