- Open Mylio Photos, select a photo with a person or people and open it in Single Photo View.
- Click the Face Tagging icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- If Mylio Photos detects a face, you’ll be prompted to identify the person in the photo.
- If you have NOT previously tagged this person, click on the Who is this? text field and type in a name. In the New Person pop up, confirm the name, then click the Create button.
- If you have previously tagged this person, select their name from the list or start typing their name into the Who is this? text field and select it from the name list that appears.
- If multiple faces are highlighted with circles, repeat step 3 for each person in the photo.
- If a face is detected, but you don’t know the person or prefer not to tag them, select Ignore.
Watch how to tag individual faces
Thanks for your feedback.