Presets can be used as a one-click solution to edit a photograph, as a learning tool to see how the Tone and Color adjustments affect your photo, or as a starting point for more creative editing.
Apply a Preset to Single Image
Mylio Photos offers useful presets to help you explore creative and functional editing.
- Open an image in Single Photo View, then open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Expand the Presets section and click on a preset to apply it to your photo.
- If desired, scroll down to the Tone and Color adjustment sliders to see what changes were made, and refine them if necessary.
Apply a Preset to a Group of Images
Save time by quickly editing several photos at once.
- Select multiple images while in the Grid View.
- Open the Edit Panel in the Details Panel.
- Select a Preset from the available presets to apply it to all selected photos.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.