Filters in Mylio Photos are another great tool for helping you find specific media. Filters limit the media displayed based on the applied filter(s). For example, if you apply a filter for a folder titled “Birds” and then go to the Folder view, only the “Birds” Folder and its contents will be visible.
- Click the Funnel icon in the upper left corner to open the Filter Bar.
- Select a filter type:
- Custom – Expressions (entered text) use the same rules as the Search tool.
- Folder – Limits the results to show media from the selected folder(s).
- Date – Choose from Today, Yesterday, Last 24 hours, This month, Last month, Last 30 days, This year, Last Year, or Last 365 days.
- Type – Filter your results to show Photos, Videos, and/or Documents.
- Category – Select one or more categories to show all media that have those categories applied.
- Person – Click + Filtered Person to select one or more people who you’ve named in your Mylio Photos Library.
- Rating – Filter your results to show media with 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and/or 5 stars.
- Label – Filter your results to show media with no color label, red, yellow, green, blue, and/or purple labels.
- Flag – Filter your results to show flagged or unflagged media.
- Camera – Select a camera model from the list to show all media created with that camera.
- When you’re finished working with your filtered media, click the Clear button in the upper left corner and click or tap the Funnel icon to hide the Filter Bar.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.
Angela Andrieux wrote: Aug 5, 2022
Hi Kenny - The list is scrollable from left to right using a gesture-based mouse, trackpad, or touchscreen.
An alternate way to get photos from a specific camera is to go to the Dashboard > Library Stats > Cameras, then click on the camera you want to see images for.
Kenny wrote: Aug 4, 2022
How to pick Camera form filter?
I read a single line of camera model and all of them are Canon (starting from C) only.