The Inbox in Mylio Photos is an automatically generated folder, similar to the Apple Photos Photos and Android Photos folders. The Inbox folder is created the first time you share media from a mobile application to the Mylio Photos app. On most mobile devices this is done from the OS (iOS or Android) share menu. Once created, this folder is also useful on desktop computers as a quick repository for adding images from external applications to your Mylio Photos Library.
Creating the Inbox Folder on a Smartphone or Tablet
- Open a photo in an application (such as WhatsApp for sharing or Snapseed for photo editing) on your iOS or Android device.
- Choose Export or Share.
- Select Mylio Photos from the available applications.
- The image will be saved directly to your Mylio Photos Library and can be found in the Folders view in the Inbox folder.
Organizing the Inbox Folder
Images saved to the Inbox Folder can be easily moved and organized in Mylio Photos.
Using the Inbox Folder on a Computer
Once the Inbox folder has been created on a mobile device, it can also be used on a computer for an easy and accessible place to add recently edited media to Mylio Photos.
- Go to the Folders view and locate the Inbox folder.
- Right-click and choose Show in Explorer/Finder to reveal the location of the Inbox folder on your computer’s hard drive.
- Click and drag the folder to the Favorites section of Windows Explorer or macOS Finder to create a shortcut.
- When editing images in an external editor, export your finished photo to the Inbox folder, then move and organize your media as desired in Mylio Photos.