When working with older digital photos or scanned images with incorrect time and date metadata, you may want to simply mark these photos as Undated, rather than setting a specific date or date range. You can always come back to these images to add dates and times in the future.
To remove time and date in Mylio:
- Open Mylio Photos and select a photo or series of photos.
- Open the Info Panel in the Details Panel and scroll down to the Date Created section.
- Click or tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots next to Date Created), choose Undated then tap or click Save.
To locate Undated photos:
- Open Mylio Photos and double-click on the Calendar view.
- Scroll to the top of the calendar to locate the Undated container.
- Click or tap on Undated to show all photos and videos that have been marked as Undated or are missing date and time metadata.