In addition to images and videos, Mylio Photos lets you import and view PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, and text files (.txt). This can be helpful for Mylio Photos+ subscribers who need specific files available across all their devices. It can also help organize model and property releases or contracts related to a particular photoshoot or another project.
Mylio Photos imports documents the same way it imports photos and videos. You can import folders that contain documents using any of the following methods:
- Link a Folder to Your Mylio Photos Library
- Copy a Folder to Your Mylio Photos Library
- Move a Folder to your Mylio Photos Library
- Add Media using Drag and Drop
- Using the Mylio Photos InBox
Documents in Mylio Photos will display with a small arrow icon overlay. Double-click the arrow to open the document in your computer’s default application for the selected file type.
- Enable Microsoft Office Document Support
Support for Microsoft Office documents is off by default but can be easily enabled.