Mylio Photos makes importing media directly from a camera, SD card, or phone simple.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the top app bar to access the More menu and choose Settings.
- Select General then ensure that the toggle next to Show “Import SD Card” Dialog is in the ON position.
- Connect a camera, SD Card reader, or phone. Mylio Photos should automatically detect it and open the Copy Files dialog.
- In the Copy files dialog:
- Confirm the device you wish to Copy from in the Source field.
- In the Destination field, select the location where you’d like to store the copied folder.
- Exclude suspected duplicate files is toggled ON by default. This will skip copying images already added to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Delete files after adding them is toggled OFF by default. Turning this option ON will delete all files and subfolders from the source folder after they have been copied to the new location.
- Expand Show Advanced Settings for additional organization options and to automatically add metadata when importing.
- Click the Copy Now button to copy your folder into your Mylio Photos Library.
Thanks for your feedback.