For the family historian, Mylio Photos is an invaluable tool for organizing and consolidating scanned family photos or slides. While each scanner is slightly different, they all create image files on your computer, which can then be imported to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Scan images using your scanner’s software.
- Save scans as high-resolution TIFF files to preserve maximum detail for your archives. High-quality JPEGs also work well.
- Add your scanned images to your Mylio Photos Library using one of the following methods:
- Create a folder specifically for your scanned images, then add this as a Linked Folder to your Mylio Photos Library. When you add new images to this folder, Mylio Photos will automatically detect the new photos and add them to your Mylio Photos Library.
- Copy or Move a folder of scanned images into your Mylio Photos Library.
- Drag and drop your scanned images into the Mylio InBox.